Tuesday, February 07, 2012

All at Sea Caribbean February 2012

Greetings! Check out the February issue of All at Sea Caribbean. The second part of my rigging series is out now. Click the link above  to see it in online, or click the photo to read the article in my archive. Dad got a nice big photo to kick it off. Speaking of which, Mia took that photo up in Boston two summers ago. We drove up in a rental car to deliver a Neptune 33 ketch down to Annapolis, one of the neatest little boat's I've ever been on. It was a center cockpit ketch, not exactly pretty, but immensely charming. The layout was fantastic - a galley and little dinette, reminiscent of a two-person table at a diner, in the main cabin, vee-berth forward, with a protected cockpit (behind a hard dodger), aft of which was an aft cabin complete with two single bunks and ample tool storage. I liked that boat. 

Stay tuned for more archive updates this week as I get organized.

No comments: