Monday, September 24, 2012

SAILfeed: 'Why Pat Schulte is right, and why I am slightly embarassed.

Note: Henceforth, our sailing content will appear on sailfeed.com, SAIL magazine's online site. We'll be posting summaries here, and you'll always see the 'SAILfeed' logo on the left so you know what's what. Just click the title (or the logo), and the full article is linked. Cool, eh!?

Now I’m inspired. Took me some time. And a cheese sandwich.

I’m writing from a Norwegian Airlines flight, en route from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria to Stockholm, via Oslo. Mia is in the window seat next to me (asleep. She has a knack for dozing off before a flight ever leaves the terminal – once, in Australia, she slept for three full hours, awakening to a view of the tarmac outside her window and assuming they’d reached their destination. The plane, in fact, had never left the airport thanks to a delay. She was oblivious). I’m stuck in the middle seat.

No comments: